How to lose weight without exercise

How to lose weight without exercise

Having a fit and toned body is a fantasy everyone wants to cherish. Not everyone around have a body they can flaunt in sexy outfits in gatherings and on the beach. Many of us want to lose weight but due to certain physical conditions or lack of time cannot do so by exercising. But, losing weight is also possible even if one does not have the time to sweat it out in the gym. To lose weight the only thing that will help would be making a change in the diet and including foods which are low in calories and also aid in weight loss.

To begin with a healthy weight loss one needs to monitor carefully the calories that they are consuming on daily basis. The individual needs to keep a check on the food items they eat. Including lots of raw vegetables and fruits certainly help in weight loss. These natural sources of energy not only provide the body with all the essential nutrients but also are a rich source of fibers which keeps the digestive system healthy and working.

The main problem that comes as an obstruction for many in weight loss is a clogged digestive system. To stay clear of this condition it is essential to eliminate starched foods like white rice, white flour, crackers and chips among many which are a hindrance to weight loss. Water is essential to keep the body flushed of toxins. A body clogged with toxins will fail to register weight loss despite repeated efforts.

Read also : How to lose weight fast and safely

To lose weight it is also essential that one eats right food and sets a proper time table which they should follow religiously. Eat right and also in right quantities. Eating too much at one time and starving for hours will not get you anywhere. Plan your meals, instead of a king size meal take small frequent meals that will keep the metabolism high which will again aid in weight loss.

If one cannot exercise they should try and keep the body physically active. Trying and going for small works when out on errands certainly help in weight loss. Try and move your arms and legs even if you are sitting for long. Losing weight can be easy if one sets realistic goals and work to achieve them. Stop your cravings and replace unhealthy food with a low calorie and healthy version. Make weight loss your goal and gather all your resources to work towards it.

8 Likes

For me personally, I find that once my nutrition is good, I can lose weight pretty easily - even if I’m not exercising much if not at all. It reminds me of the saying “abs are made in the kitchen”, showing that it’s really what you eat rather than how much you exercise that can really be the factor in weight loss. After all, if you’re eating a ton of junk and consuming too many calories, it’s hard to make up for that in exercise alone.

6 Likes

The best thing that you can do to loose weight without even doing exercise is to do the OMAD diet. One meal a day is very effective in losing weight. All you have to is eat the foods that has low calorie and strictly follow the one day meal eating only. It is very effective.

3 Likes

As a busy working adult, I also tried to lose weight with no to little excercise due to lack of time. And I can say progress is a bit slow if you will chose to follow a diet scheme without working out. But one has been effective for me with no excercise is counting my calorie intake.

First, you should know your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) where you need to calculate it base on your gender,height, weight and age. You can check BMR Calculator on Google or through the link down below. www.calculator.net/bmr-calculator.html

The result will show how many calories you should only take in a day to maintain your weight.Screenshot_20181019-223836|250x500

Second, after checking your BMR you can now decide if how many calories you can sacrifice to start losing weight. For beginners, experts recommended to do not take calories below 500 as it is not totally healthy and you will just starve yourself then end up eating much more later on. So, you can probably can start with baby steps, having it lessen to 200cal for the 1st week. Then if you can lessen another 200cal the better. Another thing, don’t ever forget to track your weight every week so you can see if it’s working for you or not. Cause once you see results you’ll aim for more.

Hope this can also help and don’t mind to comment if you want to try this or you do have any questions for me.

Good day ahead! :blush:

3 Likes

It is easy to lose weight only for some people but the others will struggle hard to lose a few kilograms, personally I am keeping the OMAD diet for eight months now and I have lost 12 kilograms until now and I do not intend to stop.

2 Likes

For me, yes OMAD (One Meal A Day) is very effective but its not that instant like eating once a day and tomorrow youll expect lossing pounds of weight. It doesn’t work that way. Sometimes you have to think of reasons why you’re doing this weightlossing scheme and make that as an inspiration. You have to do it because you love your body and you want to be healthy.
Other way if you figured that out, you can do the next step. Eat low calories food. Check on every food you eat and stop eating junkfoods, ice cream and sweets. Do a list of what food is appropriate to eat just one meal enough to conserve for your whole day activity. It is important also to know that you are on diet but you are not depriving yourself to food pleasures. And if you thought of giving up just remember the reason why you are on diet. You have to build your reason firmly because you gonna need that every now and then.
Disciplining yourself on your meal is one way of losing weight without exercising.

4 Likes

I envy people who can lose weight on demand when they want it. I guess the best way to lose weight without proper exercise is to have a strict diet mainly composed of meat + vegetables, and of course less carbs like rice. What others do is they eat one meal a day or never take any meal after 6PM.

2 Likes

Control what you eat, and watch what you eat. I have tried plenty of diets to achieve weight loss, but the most effective is Apple, peanut and avocado diet. All day all you have to eat is those three and plenty of water, no rice or anything just those three. After a month of that diet I lost 8 kl without exercise.

2 Likes

This has been my problem since I started my work out because I live in a dorm, and it’s so hard for me to stay away from instant noodles and junk foods. But now I’ve been emptying my cabinet and actually replacing it with some real foods and fruits and I also started cooking which really helps.

2 Likes

True, The number one fat belly killer is the kitchen, is what you eat! Exercising is also good and dieting at the same time.

Thanks for your comment

1 Like

Great! I enjoyed reading your comment.
I do prefer dieting more than exercise, but if I have to exercise I do swimming, I recommend to do swimming of you can because it can help you lose extra weight and having strong body at the same time.

1 Like

It’s always hard to lose weight, but believe me, The body achieve what mind believe. if you keep trying to lose weight and patient. You will lose weight as you want or as you can.

The egg diet also can help lose weight : EGG DIET PLAN

1 Like

Eat low calories food and just do 6 to 6 diet. It’s very effective and easy to do.

2 Likes

todays starting a diet is so boring… i think you like to lose weight without exercise. so there are many ways for it… there are many kind of tea that are so professional about this topic, and if you search about them you realize that those are popular! i am speaking about a kind of tea which helps you lose your weight fast by drinking it…it is great!
if you want to know more about it, take a look on this link.
i wish you achieve your goal dear friend😊
https://bit.ly/2CSdVD0

1 Like

I think that the best thing to lose weight without exercises is sticking to a calorie deficit. It helps me and will help you!

2 Likes

10 Weight Loss Drink To Lose Weight Fast | 100% Natural Drinks For Extreme Weight Loss

DETAIL VDEO HERE:

2 Likes

OMAD (ONE MEAL PER DAY) is the best way to lose the weight without exercises. it increases the metabolism in our body when we are in fasting. it helped me to achieve my targeted weight and my dream figure. :heart_eyes: Here I attached the meals that I followed.
https://shrinke.me/VOFe4ZL

2 Likes

Y’all can watch this video

1 Like

this is the easy way to burning fat in 7 days only!!. don’t miss the offered

1 Like

Here’s another way to loss weight massively!
https://shrinke.me/SSnZU

1 Like